Thursday, September 17, 2009

Assignment One

The "Understanding Games 1-4" was very interesting, @ 1st the games were boring & lifeless but on about Game 3 it became fun. I thought I wasn't gonna enjoy playing the games but they proved me totally wrong. My favorite games were the "Tag" game, & the "Space Invaders" game. Some of the games were brain teasers & made me think but I really liked the challenge, so it wasn't a problem. The characters were a little on the boring side, they had no special effects or anything.
In the "Tag" game one of the characters was a girl, and the other 3 were boys, I think that there should have been more female figures throughout the games. I did like the fact that all of the games had some kind of purpose, and was competitive. I will actually use some of there techniques from the games, because I liked most of them. All of the games had there own special purpose & meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment